Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last day of co-op

Options
  • 15-01-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Jeez eight months is a long time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Burial

I know... I can't believe I'm finished in a 8 days... Though what did I do with all the money I earned??!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

when i was on co op i found the first 6 months flew but the last two months dragged out so much.. hmm thinking about i still have a co-op report to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Did/are they taking ye out to say "goodbye"/get you so wasted that you are beyond economic use for a few days:pac:

No. Apparently they used to, but due to bad times... Blah blah blah blah blah.... Basically they hate me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I'm a week and a half into mine. :(

• Advertisement

Give it a week and a half and you'll be out of yours. Darn recession!

Burial wrote: »
    Give it a week and a half and you'll be out of yours. Darn recession!

No, I'm pretty safe. They've factored in the recession by cutting their co-op numbers by 3/4!

That's lucky. My company aren't taking on anymore co-op students, and are looking to move out of Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Rineanna wrote: »
    No, I'm pretty safe. They've factored in the recession by cutting their co-op numbers by 3/4!

Intel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Rineanna wrote: »
    ninty9er wrote: »
    Intel?

Intel indeed...

They cut numbers because of the recession or because I was such useless co-op there last year!? :pac:

I heard that Intel weren't hiring anybody alright...and with Nortel now in trouble in the US...hmmmmm...the joys of not being on co-op anymore ..

btw...should this not be in the co-op thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well heres hoping that it wont be too hard getting a co-op job by the time I hit third year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SmellySockies

1huge1 wrote: »
    Well heres hoping that it wont be too hard getting a co-op job by the time I hit third year.

Ditto to that ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yeah intel the bast*rds promised :( - Time to look for another job

Mossin wrote: »
    Intel indeed...

They cut numbers because of the recession or because I was such useless co-op there last year!? :pac:

I heard that Intel weren't hiring anybody alright...and with Nortel now in trouble in the US...hmmmmm...the joys of not being on co-op anymore ..

btw...should this not be in the co-op thread?

Yeah, I've been hearing from one of your former co-op colleagues just how little the four of ye did! :D Messing, but she did say there wasn't enough work for the four of ye. So, now it's just me and her, and then by March it'll be just me. :(

Advertisement