Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxer Shorts!

• 15-01-2009 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

can someone please suggest a good place to buy boxer shorts? Im looking for the style like in the picture below black with a waistband like that and loose fitting around the thighs so they don't clump up at all. The only thing I dont want in the below picture is the expensive name! they are 20 a pop, im not paying 140 for a weeks supply :eek: so if anyone can recomend a place in dublin or online that have a good selection that would be great. i dont want any fancy designs or ones with blinding colours, just ones like below would be perfect, with different writing on the waistband and id prefer all to be black so not have to buy a 2 or 3 pack with 1 black 1 white and one blue or something like that:cool:
    HB50125016001BK-F300.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

pennys and michael guineys and dunnes all sell cheap boxer shorts

arnotts usually have them in the bargain basement as well

also the value stores and 2 euro shops all sell them,usually 3pairs for 5euro

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭NeptunesMoon

See the problem is i want the same kind of style as in the picture above but any boxers you find like this are always brand names and cost a bomb so if anyone knows of any unknown brands that have the same style please share :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think Jack Jones had same as the picture half price. Singley packaged. The only difference the band is red on some. €5.95 was the price i think

Advertisement