Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which religion do you follow if any:)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Oooh I'm not sure. I was brought up Catholic but I certainly am open to many other spiritual beliefs. I did a cool quiz recently which resulted that I am a ''Neo-Pagan''. I suppose it is quite accurate but again, I'm not 100% sure.

I'll try find that quiz and post it here if anyone's interested. It's a bit of fun sure ;)
    Nerin wrote: »
    I think that thread is just a few below this one,titled the Beliefomatic. Still waiting to do the test :)

I took the test and scored 100% for Liberal Quaker. Who knew?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Jannah

happy09 wrote: »
    I've been raised as a catholic but I found Sikhism. Sikhism makes me a better person...

Sikhism is a really fascinating religion. I've a friend from the Punjab called Gurpreet (probably doesn't matter, but I love typing that name!!) and his dad works in the Sikh temple- it's a very humanitarian religion, really lovely people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

ye Sikhism is extremely interesting and a great concept for people for people based

Advertisement