Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Wrc Team testing in Monaghan

Options
  • 15-01-2009 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

The citroen wrc team are testing in Bragan mountains in North Monaghan this week. Sebastian Loeb was there Tuesday and Wednesday. Ford team are testing there next week aswell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Ya, strange in a way. I thought they'd have entered for Galway this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Yeah, it pleases me that one of the best drivers in the world is tearing around rural Monaghan for a few days (dunno why!). The guy is a superstar - dominates rallying, has done well at Le Mans and raised a few eyebrows during a test in a Red Bull F1 car.

Rallying has a huge following up north (and not just the 6 counties). Interest in motorsport in general in the rest of Ireland is pretty tiny IMo, most people wouldn't even know who Sebastian Loeb is!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Rallying has a huge following up north (and not just the 6 counties). Interest in motorsport in general in the rest of Ireland is pretty tiny IMo, most people wouldn't even know who Sebastian Loeb is!

Ya might find there's a lot more interest in Motorsport than you think...:)
    Come to galway this weekend and check out the amount of spectators that will be here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

I posted links to photos of the testing session here... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055460744

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

oh i cant wait for it this year!! house booked since last year :) 2 min walk from the stage in donegal town and all!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

oh i cant wait for it this year!! house booked since last year

Same as...small child, sweet-shop scenario. HQ hotel room confirmed...oh the giggles!

Advertisement