Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paid Posters

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Can I name names? Dio is definitely working for the elites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well if you look at it this way... What posters continue to support their original views even when it has been shown in detail they are wrong or at least mistaken? Reminds me of some CT's that frequent the place.

Anyone who makes clear and logical points based on evidence would be least likely to be a paid poster. See I used simple logic again, some of you should try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

espinolman wrote: »
    Exactly what 'professional help' would that be ?
    For someone hugely paranoid? Counselling I suppose - at least.
    Vegeta wrote: »
    Well I know 2 forums which are monitored (they don't post) by sections of Government Departments. They get paid and I would consider the Government powerful.

Not part of a conspiracy mind, but powerful people (its all relative) do use boards for their own research etc. They don't push agendas though which is very different to what the OP is saying
    The OP is literally talking about members of Boards.ie who post their opinions and beliefs. As you said, it's a far cry from what you've mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

6th wrote: »
    Actually while I dont believe its true I dont think we can ignore the potential influence a site like Boards.ie has.
    Of course, but I don't think that's even relevant here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And any evidence for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Interesting. Possible but dangerous since certain members may be falsely slandered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Damn it, how did you figure it out!

Oh man! I left my NWO payslip out again didn't I?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK so, lets get a definitive list of who the Lizzzzzzzard/WannabeLizzzards are before Casey gets banned again.

Casey you should have taken my advice in that PM when I were still a Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

OK so, lets get a definitive list of who the Lizzzzzzzard/WannabeLizzzards are before Casey gets banned again.

Casey you should have taken my advice in that PM when I were still a Mod
    Oh then maybe we can list the evidence supporting the claims so they don't look like crazy baseless accusations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok I'm locking this until I can discuss a few things with my fellow mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

6th wrote: »
    1) Is this your first account?
    2) What are the names of your other accounts?
    1) Hardly
    2) how long have you got?

Okay my suspicions are that you are a using a new account to evade a forum ban. You have pretty much admitted it. That is against the rules of this site.

Based on that you are banned from this forum. If you have an issue with that I suggest you take it to the Help Desk Forum where it will be reviewed by the SMods.

I will not discuss this via PM.

Also note that as per the new charter singling out members of the Boards.ie community will not be tolerated. If you dont like that I suggest you get a blog.

This thread will remain locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement