Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiators are making gurgling sound !!!

Options
  • 15-01-2009 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I have a problem in that when the radiators are turned on.. There is a gurgling noise... Think there may be dirt in them I reckon.. Is there any way of flushing the hole system out without taking of each individal radiator..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Trx wrote: »
    I have a problem in that when the radiators are turned on.. There is a gurgling noise... Think there may be dirt in them I reckon.. Is there any way of flushing the hole system out without taking of each individal radiator..

A grugling noise suggests air in the system. Have you tried bleeding them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Trx

thanks Art....

Bleed them all but still gurgling

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rossie08

If its a pressurised system the system may be low on water check your pressure guage usually located at the burner if its bellow 1 bar then its probably in need of refilling and then you will need to vent the rads again and then recheck guage again and so on.

Advertisement