Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find 70's rock in Dublin music shops?

• 15-01-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Folks

Looks like I'll be in Dublin at the w/end, and I'll probably have some spare time, so I'm hoping to find a music shop that'll have a decent selection of classic rock albums for sale.

I find the occassional goodie in HMV Galway, but I have loads of old albums on vinyl that I'd like to have on CD. Loads of good stuff that I don't have anymore in any format too.

So, is HMV on Grafton Street my best bet, or can any of you recommend others? I'll be based in Malahide, so I'd not really be looking to trawl too far south of the city.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, HMV on Grafton Street does have a decent selection, but you should also check out Tower Records, and Sound Cellar especially.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

cheers Karl :)

Advertisement