Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing thread?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

To Mods,
    There was a thread up last night (started about midnight), supposably from Mr David Poole. (Now I understand that it might not really be from him, but benefit of the doubt, etc etc).

By the time I decided to go to bed, there was over 20 replies to the thread, yet when I log in today to see how the thread is going, there's no trace of it. :confused:

If ye deleted the thread as I assume ye did, would it not be better to leave a thread saying the thread was deleted and why?

Connie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Wasnt him Connie. Was DBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

As was said above Connie it was DBC.

I know its a pain. But the less mention of him in the forum the better as it just encourages him. Thats why no message was left. To be fair to Ste he also had to clean up about 60-70 posts in the BBV thread and it was very late in the night.

I'm gonna close this thread, but I hope that explains it. PM me if you have further questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement