Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion Grinds

Options
  • 15-01-2009 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone know where I can find religion grinds in the dublin area ? I have a useless teacher and I need serious help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Burial

They have religion for the leaving cert now?! The lc has changed since my day...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Burial wrote: »
    They have religion for the leaving cert now?! The lc has changed since my day...

are you the OPs teacher by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Anyone know where I can find religion grinds in the dublin area ? I have a useless teacher and I need serious help.

some of the dublin universities would have a database of theology students giving leaving cert grinds in religion. i don't know the specifics. sorry. that's all i have :o

Pray for it all to work out? (Get it?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kareem

Hello Niall. I think I could help you out - I have great knowledge of religion, and am willing to give you all the help you need. I have also done religion for the Leaving Cert, so I can relate to your trouble. I live in Ballinteer, which is Dublin 16 - hopefully not too far from you.

If it's of any relevance I'm 19 years old.

Give me a buzz if interested bro - an email or phone call would be handy.

All the best

- Kareem :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement