Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Management Training - Recommendations?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Having done a search online and havent had any luck I thought I try here to see if anyone knows a consultant/trainer who does time management.
    I'd like myself and 2 others to do a 1/2days time management training, perferably in Galway on site.
    Can anyone recommend someone who would come in around 350-400 euros and who listens to the requirements of the client? (sorry to sound fastidous but we've done training in the past that wasn't at all what we needed because the trainer didnt take the time to understand).

Thanks so much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Hi,

That's my field - I won't go into details here as it'd be pimping but if you are interested then drop me a PM and I can give you a call :)

Advertisement