Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ANOTHER HOTEL OFFER - LIMERICK €25

• 15-01-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

Upon looking for a cheap hotel in Cork (and remembering someone posted about the €9 hotel room offer last year or the year before) I tried dg hotels.

came across the 2 mile inn on outskirts of Limerick City for e25 per room per night between now and what looks like mid march (well the 7th anyway).

It doesn't look like any of the other hotels are in this offer though!

Heres the Link:http://www.dghotels.com/bookonline.html?guide_id=2&hotel_id=1205

main site:http://www.dghotels.com/special-offers.html

Looder

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

Grand for the night but a taxi into and out of town probabaly work out the same as staying in Jurys which is €59

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Glos

It's a rubbish hotel. I wouldn't stay there unless very very very stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭recycler1

Glos wrote: »
    It's a rubbish hotel. I wouldn't stay there unless very very very stuck.
    That's a bit harsh.

The hotel is OK, but it is a bit away from the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

This is Limerick we are talking about,right. NO THANKS! linky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Stayed there last year, decent enough. A bit far outside the city but grand for a getaway. Food in the place next door was delish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

FredH3as wrote: »

:rolleyes: You could write a similar story about anywhere tbh. No point in living in fear.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

ZOMG! Someone got eyeballed AND rude comments were made at him? In Limerick? 6 Years ago? That's only the next county over! I'm out of here. *runs to airport*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Get over it ffs :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Where did you pull that from? Jesus, it took him almost 1,000 words to basically write:
    "Went out for a few drinks. Had a bite in Abra when we got a bit of hassle. I had a laptop on me. If I didn't I probably would have ended all of their sorry lives. Cos i'm a ninja. And smart. All that really happened was verbal abuse (which really hurt me btw) and spit landed on my shirt (which tbh was due a wash anyway).

To summarise: I'm a ninja. If I meet you again you will die."

Nice link though. I have never heard of such thuggery happen in any other part of the world, let alone Ireland. :rolleyes:

Advertisement