Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clubs, Dundrum Area:

• 15-01-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭

Not sure exactly how relevant this is but given its a soccer forum, Im sure I'll get the best answers here.

Im looking for a club in the Dundrum/Stillorgan area even Templeogue/Rathgar/Ranelagh etc would do. I literally no nothing about even where to begin looking. I want to get back into playing proper structured football and obviously a club with a senior team is the best way to do this.

Can anyone help me out, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Not sure exactly how relevant this is but given its a soccer forum, Im sure I'll get the best answers here.

Im looking for a club in the Dundrum/Stillorgan area even Templeogue/Rathgar/Ranelagh etc would do. I literally no nothing about even where to begin looking. I want to get back into playing proper structured football and obviously a club with a senior team is the best way to do this.

Thanks
    join Boardeaux.

we play our games in and around the general area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Des wrote: »
    join Boardeaux.

we play our games in and around the general area.

Dont you guys play astro? and arent slide tackles disallowed? no offsides etc?

I dont mean to be a dick, but Im looking for grass football/proper training and some structure. ( not sayin you guys dont have training or structure )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Thanks

There's a whole host of them..

Stillorgan Lakelands
    Dundrum Athletic
    Templeogue United
    Terenure United
    Broadford Rovers
    Pegasus
    St. Judes

and about 10 others that play their home games in Marley Park. go to www.lsl.ie or www.aul.ie or www.ucfl.ie to find details of teams and contact numbers.

then if you widen to the Dun Laoghaire borough you'll get another 6-10 teams there.

Standard is probably along the lines of

LSL Intermediate
    AUL top leagues
    LSL remaining Leagues
    AUL remaining Leagues
    UCFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dont you guys play astro? and arent slide tackles disallowed? no offsides etc?

I dont mean to be a dick, but Im looking for grass football/proper training and some structure. ( not sayin you guys dont have training or structure )

yeah,fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Iago wrote: »
    There's a whole host of them..

Stillorgan Lakelands
    Dundrum Athletic
    Templeogue United
    Terenure United
    Broadford Rovers
    Pegasus
    St. Judes

and about 10 others that play their home games in Marley Park. go to www.lsl.ie or www.aul.ie or www.ucfl.ie to find details of teams and contact numbers.

then if you widen to the Dun Laoghaire borough you'll get another 6-10 teams there.

Standard is probably along the lines of

LSL Intermediate
    AUL top leagues
    LSL remaining Leagues
    AUL remaining Leagues
    UCFL

Thanks Iago, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

Thanks

if you're interested i play for cabinteely fc, we're in the leinster senior league, saturday premier division and up the top of the league. we also have a 2nd team that play on sunday. the whole squad train mondays and wednesdays, great mixture of seriosness and bit of fun. if you're interested let me know. we play our home games in kilbogget park.

Advertisement