Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Service light 07 landcruiser..

Options
  • 15-01-2009 5:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Anyone know the code for turning off the service light on a 07 Toyota Landcruiser automatic....

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

Im very familiar with that jeep, as far as i know there is no service light.

Can you describe what you see?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Slightly OT but i'd have the dealer service it, for warranty alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Anan1 wrote: »
    Slightly OT but i'd have the dealer service it, for warranty alone.
    Its not a requirement to use the dealer in order to keep your warranty. Just be sure to use parts of oe quality and a vat registered garage.
    however if a case of repairs just outside of warranty arose, the dealer might be more helpful if you had the service work done by them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Im very familiar with that jeep, as far as i know there is no service light.

Can you describe what you see?

Found out;;;;For anyone else might to know.
    Push trip button to trip 1.
    Turn of ign
    hold in trip button and turn on ign,and it will count down 5bars,4bars,3bars etc..

The service light is the lit up spanner by the way

Advertisement