Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outing Poll - Event 1 - BOWLING

Options
  • 15-01-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Ok so due to the great response to the suggestion of a bowling night the event will be going ahead. Please use this poll to pick which of the dates suit you (pick more than one if you wish).

Please only use this thread to participate in the poll and keep any comments / thoughts you may have for the 'Cork Social Outings' thread. Saves people having to have the same discussion in two threads.

If you cannot make any of the proposed dates then please suggest alternatives (in the other thread of course).

Time and Venue are yet to be decided.

What date suits you best? 30 votes

Thursday 22nd Jan
    0%
    Friday 23rd Jan
    23%
    mik_da_manNecronomicontowel401Tirabarallakingtuttommmy1979gem25x 7 votes
    Saturday 24nd Jan
    23%
    techPompey Magnustowel401TirabarallakingtutPrincess Lougem25x 7 votes
    Sunday 25th Jan
    16%
    Pompey Magnustowel401TirabarallakingtutPrincess Lou 5 votes
    Monday 26th Jan
    10%
    towel401TirabarallaLilOc 3 votes
    Tuesday 27th Jan
    6%
    Tirabarallatommmy1979 2 votes
    None of these dates suit me (post the ones that do in the Cork Social Outings thread please)
    16%
    mik_da_mankingtutPrincess Loutommmy1979gem25x 5 votes
    I will not be attending this event but I would consider going to a future event.
    3%
    Wallacebiy 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Monday 26th Jan
    ****! a tie.
    We're DOOOMED!!11oneone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

None of these dates suit me (post the ones that do in the Cork Social Outings thread please)
    This poll is now closed.

Votes are tied between Thursday and Friday. Please pick your preferred day in the Cork Social Outings thread. Thanks!

Advertisement