Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do we go to from now on ?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Right ,Bad times are here.people loosing jobs,homes etc. What has to be done & what can be done or will be done ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Right ,Bad times are here.people loosing jobs,homes etc. What has to be done & what can be done or will be done ?

Biffo rules OK and worse he going to sing to us every day "I did it my way"

put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye :pac::pac:

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

I rekon we'll be back in the 80's again. Mass emmigration to other countries for work and strikes and riots on the streets. No Scouser moustaches though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

1: Already under discussion in a number of different threads (you could almost pick any of those related to the current economic situation but how about this one, the last post was only four days ago so it's OK to have a gander there)

2: Please read the politics charter where it specifically states that as thread starter you have to give your own views.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement