Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get beer glasses in Galway

Options
  • 15-01-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Anywhere in Galway that sells some Belgian beer glasses such as Chimay and Hoegaargen?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Often places that sell the beer will do gift boxes including a glass. The likes of Harvest, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

harvest may help. i think Mc cambridges sell glasses too. that or you could always *cough* rob 'em from the bierhaus *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

The only giftpacks I've seen in Harvest was the Erdinger ones.
    I didn't see any in Mc Cambridges. Where they in gift packs or seperate. Do you have to ask for them at the counter or where they on the shelf?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I doubt you'll get them separate anywhere in Ireland.

Go to Belgium. That's where I got mine.

ask in mc cambridges and they´ll fish under the counter and whip a random glass out

• Advertisement

Realbeers.ie sell duvel and chimay gift packs.

http://www.realbeers.ie/shop/prod_cats.aspx?pid=3&cid=12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

That site looks good. But their delivery could cause problems since I would be around to sign for it. I don't mind buying gift packs.
    Jizzlord, do Mc Cambridges sell gift packs aswell?

i don't really know if they have gift packs? i rarely have any business going into the place, i dont think i've seen them in galway, though i havent been searching.

Advertisement