Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tracy lees ufc 93 blog

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

Jayus, some moron challeneged Phil Barnoi "Let's go one on one.". Is it he just a fuking idiot or a kamakazee ?? Hope to fuk that the morons who caused trouble when at previous MMA events in Dublin don't start that sh!t on Saturday. Funny enough, I can see it happen .................:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

legend was lookin for this, mate was tellin me about the phil baroni thing XD

that led to us makin avatars of his knockout in cage rage... the one when they guy who was knocked out his brother loafs baroni (or trys to !!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

haha ****ing idiot drunks had absolutely no idea what they were messing with, theyre lucky they didnt end up in the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭mmaireland.com

Cheers for the link there. Some great shots. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

Yay, I got my head into a few shots with Dan the Man. I'm famous!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Am I the only one who thinks that if trouble had started, it'd have been their fault!

I'm not saying they were being malicious, but they did start making fun, and taking pictures of two drunks who were minding their own business.

I wouldn't do s**t like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

Am I the only one who thinks that if trouble had started, it'd have been their fault!

I'm not saying they were being malicious, but they did start making fun, and taking pictures of two drunks who were minding their own business.

Not really the guys were having a laugh they were the ones that decided to get aggressive it wasn't like they were being malicious or anything or throwing their weight around.

Honestly it wouldn't of been a bad thing if those idiots had ended up in hospital might make them think next time before they start threatening someone on a night out.

Not really the guys were having a laugh they were the ones that decided to get aggressive it wasn't like they were being malicious or anything or throwing their weight around.

Honestly it wouldn't of been a bad thing if those idiots had ended up in hospital might make them think next time before they start threatening someone on a night out.

I'm sorry but I think you should re-read that blog.
    As I said, the guys weren't being malicious, but if you were out with a friend, had a few drinks taken, and suddenly a group of Americans started laughing at you, shoving chips in your face, and taking photos, are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed off!
    And all the guy said was "leave my friend alone, don't be slaggin him, he's too drunk."
    All the while the guy kept taking photos, an then another one of them came out and started pulling up his t-shirt and posing for more photos!

If you tell me that you'd be perfectly okay with that, then you're a bigger man than I'll ever be.
    I've never started a fight in my life, and always walk away, but I'd tell them to f**k right off before I walked off.

The guys had no idea who they were, and just saw a load of Americans making fun of them, and taking photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

"all the guy said was "leave my friend alone, don't be slaggin him, he's too drunk."

what about when he challenged baroni to a "one on one"?

"all the guy said was "leave my friend alone, don't be slaggin him, he's too drunk."

what about when he challenged baroni to a "one on one"?

Read the timeline.

-UFC group in Abra (incidentally I was attacked in that same Abra last time I was in Dublin!:P)

-UFC group see two drunk locals outside.

-Phil started mocking them, offering them chips through the window, while Tracy took photos.

-Friend of the guy being mocked said "Don't you be taking photos of my friend- he's very drunk right now!"

-A few of the UFC guys tried to defuse the situation. They did this by going out, taking their tops off, getting Tracy to take more photos of them and telling the drunks not to start anything, cause they were all UFC fighters and they'd kill them. (Yeah, tell a drunk Irish guy looking for a fight that you'd kill him, that's a good idea!!!:rolleyes:)

-Pat's idea of calming the drunk guys down was posing for photos with his t-shirt pulled up.

-That's when the guy said, what I'd imagine was along the lines of "I don't care if you're a UFC fighter, if you want to insult me, I'll fight you one on one."

-The reason that the Irish guys were arguing when the cops arrived, is because.....ehhh.....the Americans started it all!

• Advertisement

Completely.

They are Americans though so what do you expect.

The lads looked like scummers aswell,wouldnt have been so funny if one of them got a bottle to the head.

Actually no,it would have been.lol

I just think that it's stuff like this that gives MMA a bad name.
    If something had happened, you know exactly what would have been al over the news.

Bloodsport cage fighter takes break from murdering puppies to get into brawl in Dublin! Bann All MMA!!!!!

These guys started mocking two guys minding their own business.
    This isn't a case of scumbags starting s**t with innocent party goers, or somebody trying to pick a fight with an MMA fighter to prove himself.
    These guys didn't even know that they were Cage Fighters.

I'm sure it was all in good fun, but it is galling to see people slagging off the two guys and calling them gobsh*tes when they didn't start or cause anything!

hmmm. i seriously doubt the 2 irish guys were quite the angels that your making them out to be. chances are they were two drunken scummers..

So the americans were taking the piss out of them..big deal! 10 different ways they could have dealt with it instead of getting confrontational..Take the piss back - they are amercians..how hard could it be? :D

hmmm. i seriously doubt the 2 irish guys were quite the angels that your making them out to be. chances are they were two drunken scummers..

So the americans were taking the piss out of them..big deal! 10 different ways they could have dealt with it instead of getting confrontational..Take the piss back - they are amercians..how hard could it be? :D

I'm not saying the locals weren't scum, and as I said, I wouldn't threaten to start a fight, but it's perfectly okay to get pissed off at a group of Americans moking you.
    Especially if you've had a drink taken.
    I agree that no threats should be issued, but look at it this way.

He asked them not to take photos.
    They kept on taking photos.
    Then he threatened them.

What more can you say like.
    His first quote is Don't take photos of my friend, he's too drunk.
    I'm sure you can see on the blog that he kept taking more and more photos!!!
    That's called asking for a fight IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

God forbid anyone takes a photo of you these days if thats the accepted response! I'll have to be more careful of my photo taking. I know how they could of dealt with it. Walk down the road.

You know what its like when your drunk. Things seem more important than they actually are. So taking a photo seemed like they had slagged his ma. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

His first quote is Don't take photos of my friend, he's too drunk.
    I'm sure you can see on the blog that he kept taking more and more photos!!!
    That's called asking for a fight IMO.

I'd agree, but given our current economic climate, i'd sue em for publishing without permission (on the grounds that they'd been uploaded to a site/printed in a mag)

Easy money! :D

God forbid anyone takes a photo of you these days if thats the accepted response! I'll have to be more careful of my photo taking. I know how they could of dealt with it. Walk down the road.

You know what its like when your drunk. Things seem more important than they actually are. So taking a photo seemed like they had slagged his ma. :(

If some people take a photo of you.
    And you ask them to stop, and their response is to keep taking photos, one of them to come out and pull up his t-shirt and pose for more photos, and basically threaten you saying that he's a cage fighter and could kick your ass, then you have every right to get pissed off.

Plain and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

1077.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Is that you giving the finger?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Hes actually a sound lad to talk to ,big of a mouth piece but hes not called the 'new york bad ass ' for nothing :o

Did you chat to him while getting that photo or was it just a passing gesture?

• Advertisement

Only messin lads-- This is a story from tracy lee's blog.. That poor fecker in the pic wouldn't have know what happened to him if it had kicked off

Quote:
    We were all eating our food when I pointed out a couple guys who were eating just outside the window. They were local guys, and cleary drunk. One of them was eating his french fries like he was having a sexual experience with them. Phil reached out to offer him a french fry as well as some of his drink, through the window. I took photos because it was a pretty funny site. Well the guys friend didn't like it very much and marched right in to let phil know.

He poked his finger at Phil and said, "Don't you be taking photos of my friend- he's very drunk right now!" I stepped in quickly to try and circumvent a nasty situation and pointed out that I was the one taking the photos. He ignored the fact that I took credit for it and continued to stick his finger in Phil's face. Phil didn't react at all except to laugh and say to Pat Barry, "This is Dan Evenson's little brother, and he wants you to kick him in the leg!" Kim and Pat diffused the situation and Kim explained to him that these guys were professional fighters in town for the UFC. Pat went outside to get silly with the guys for a picture, but somehow the drunk friend decided to get aggressive. He came inside to where Pat was and got in his face and said, "Let's go one on one." Kim, drunk guy's friend, and a UFC fan that was at the restaurant jumped in to drag the guy outside and calm him down while Pat just shrugged his shoulders. The drunk guy went as far as to start arguing with the cops who had arrived to see what the commotion was all about.

:rolleyes:

searchfirst9bc6hm.gif

I'm getting to use this is a bit lately amen't I.

Merged.

what scoundrel hacked into my account and didn't use the search function?

Tracy has updated her blog.

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=137

Some real funny stuff here if your a local..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

What she has to say about Coppers and Kystle was pretty funny! What hotel were they all staying at?

LeoGilly wrote: »
    What she has to say about Coppers and Kystle was pretty funny! What hotel were they all staying at?
    the clarion. Wish i had gone in, everybody who did met all the fighters..

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Jesus I wish I had of been in Coppers on the Thursday with those moths!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

the clarion. Wish i had gone in, everybody who did met all the fighters..

Yeah, I walked past it and saw quite a few fighters hanging around. I should have gone in for a drink!

Next time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

What the **** is Baroni doing in Abra if he is trying to fight at Welterweight now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Worst blog so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

rovert wrote: »
    Worst blog so far

Do you ever have anything good to say? :rolleyes:

I don't know why you come on here, unless you get a kick from criticising.

Why not do a blog of your weekend, and we can see how exciting your life is.

Don't take it so personally.

Do you ever have anything good to say? :rolleyes:

I don't know why you come on here, unless you get a kick from criticising.

Why not do a blog of your weekend, and we can see how exciting your life is.

Isn’t the implication of my comment is that I preferred her previous blogs? Sorry but you seem to be the negative one here not me. I’m not the one using personal abuse either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Dragan wrote: »
    What the **** is Baroni doing in Abra if he is trying to fight at Welterweight now?

Probably turning his trip into a little holiday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

RE: the fight, it was certainly Baroni's fault. I heard it first on Oliver Copp's podcast and it's pretty much the same thing. Baroni makes fun of some guy and then tries to get Barry to leg kick the **** out of him

Bubs101 wrote: »
    RE: the fight, it was certainly Baroni's fault. I heard it first on Oliver Copp's podcast and it's pretty much the same thing. Baroni makes fun of some guy and then tries to get Barry to leg kick the **** out of him
    really? u gotta link?

really? u gotta link?

www.f4wonline.com

But it is a members only podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Abrakebabra, Coppers and Krystle?!? Who the **** did they have showing them around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Abrakebabra, Coppers and Krystle?!? Who the **** did they have showing them around?

was thinking the same thing. they basically just saw the worst of dublin:eek:

Advertisement