Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracy lees ufc 93 blog

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

What the **** is Baroni doing in Abra if he is trying to fight at Welterweight now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Worst blog so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

rovert wrote: »
    Worst blog so far

Do you ever have anything good to say? :rolleyes:

I don't know why you come on here, unless you get a kick from criticising.

Why not do a blog of your weekend, and we can see how exciting your life is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Don't take it so personally.

Do you ever have anything good to say? :rolleyes:

I don't know why you come on here, unless you get a kick from criticising.

Why not do a blog of your weekend, and we can see how exciting your life is.

Isn’t the implication of my comment is that I preferred her previous blogs? Sorry but you seem to be the negative one here not me. I’m not the one using personal abuse either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Dragan wrote: »
    What the **** is Baroni doing in Abra if he is trying to fight at Welterweight now?

Probably turning his trip into a little holiday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

RE: the fight, it was certainly Baroni's fault. I heard it first on Oliver Copp's podcast and it's pretty much the same thing. Baroni makes fun of some guy and then tries to get Barry to leg kick the **** out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Bubs101 wrote: »
    RE: the fight, it was certainly Baroni's fault. I heard it first on Oliver Copp's podcast and it's pretty much the same thing. Baroni makes fun of some guy and then tries to get Barry to leg kick the **** out of him
    really? u gotta link?

really? u gotta link?

www.f4wonline.com

But it is a members only podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Abrakebabra, Coppers and Krystle?!? Who the **** did they have showing them around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Abrakebabra, Coppers and Krystle?!? Who the **** did they have showing them around?

was thinking the same thing. they basically just saw the worst of dublin:eek:

Advertisement