Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Stuff

• 20-12-2008 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

The thread's called "post your stuff", and it does what it says on the tin.

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already. There's enough comics on here that have videos of themselves... cough up, lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Post your videos and or soundclips of your routines here folks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

I drop the f-bomb approx 69 times ... I'm a little bit proud of that.

The Priest I make reference to is FJ Murray ... he was on a little earlier.

Enjoy ... if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

I drop the f-bomb approx 69 times ... I'm a little bit proud of that.

The Priest I make reference to is FJ Murray ... he was on a little earlier.

Enjoy ... if you want.

First time? good work fella!

Not a comment on your piece but were the crowd on day release?

elshambo wrote: »
    First time? good work fella!

Not a comment on your piece but were the crowd on day release?

Cheers El Shambo ...

... The crowd was packed tightly with mates-a-plenty but I'm sure you're making reference to the high pitched giggler ... she's a bit special, God bless her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

my set from the first round of comedy dublins stand up competition yesterday (24th):

• Advertisement

Smashing stuff ... loved the Freddie Mercury line & the Beyonce one ... you make it through?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Smashing stuff ... loved the Freddie Mercury line & the Beyonce one ... you make it through?

thanks dude. Yeah i'm through, I topped that heat so i'm pretty damn pleased with it! you entering this year?

thanks dude. Yeah i'm through, I topped that heat so i'm pretty damn pleased with it! you entering this year?

Well done. Nope I didn't enter it ... I kinda forgot it was on & then when I realised it was too late ... like the time the Spice Girls were in the Blanchardstown Centre, I had the ammo & all but I forgot to climb the clock tower!

Advertisement