Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value for Coal?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Need to get coal for the next few months, any advice on where to buy in bulk? Have access to a van and based in Mallow so don't mind picking it up.

Tried the place on barrack street, 20kg bags preminum coal for €7.50 collected from there.

Any ideas?

It is for small stove.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

4homes on the park road in mallow,i think if you buy a certain ammount you get a bag free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

4homes if you buy a certain ammount you get a bag free.

No value there AFAIK.
    I'm not 100% sure of the details but hubby priced coal in their Limerick store before x-mas and it was more expensive than local coal merchant in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

try Buckley Brothers or Jerry Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

4homes on the park road in mallow,i think if you buy a certain ammount you get a bag free.

Their deal is buy 4 and get 1 free, I'm not sure about how much they cost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

try Buckley Brothers or Jerry Justice
    where are they?

• Advertisement
Advertisement