Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Golden Disc outlets left?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

Are there any left in the city? I found some vouchers for the place lying around my room so would be nice to make use of them. I know the Crescent SC outlet is gone, how about anywhere else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Jetland Shopping Centre, beside the Unicare Pharmacy, down at the BB's Muffins End

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

BeanieBaby wrote: »
    Jetland Shopping Centre, beside the Unicare Pharmacy, down at the BB's Muffins End

Yup, what BeanieBaby said, Jetland Shopping Centre.

I know a few guys who work there. [opinion]They're great, but the stuff on sale isn't... [/opinion]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Fizman wrote: »
    Are there any left in the city? I found some vouchers for the place lying around my room so would be nice to make use of them. I know the Crescent SC outlet is gone, how about anywhere else?
    Sure they aren't gone out of date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

1huge1 wrote: »
    Sure they aren't gone out of date?

I know we had vouchers from Golden Discs - may well still have some - that didn't have a date and were great value. A significant amount off. They were in the shops at Christmas 2006 and 2007 and were included in a booklet about latest releases and stuff.

I'm assuming these are the vouchers the OP has.

Advertisement