Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant I sign up to msn/ windows live

Options
  • 15-01-2009 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Every time I try to sign up I get this

You've reached the daily limit for creating Windows Live IDs. Please wait a day and try to sign up again or contact support for assistance. Error code: 450 : 0x800482d4 : 2009-01-14T21:55:22 GMT

Il leave it for at least 24hours and the same thing happens again iv been trying for 4 days now!

Any reasons for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

are you trying to signup from a college network is someone else using your connection?

iv just tried myself and it worked fine, strange one

What isp are you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Sounds like you're on an isp that has more than one user on the same ip. I'll hazard a guess that you're with 3? Maybe try registering late at night or very early in the morning before too many people using your isp are online and have registered that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

you could consider signing up from another computer (different internet providor of course :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bamjames

thanks guys
    Im with Permanet in Kerry!

iv a dynamic IP if that would make a difference!

I was on some site and It said my IP was in Waterford:eek:

Il try in a internet cafe 2moro!

Advertisement