Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner drivers driving unaccompanied(?)

Options
  • 15-01-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

Im looking for some advice on the matter of learning to drive.

I have been taking driving lessons on and off for the past 6 months. I have my own car and am fully insured on my own policy and all that. My car does not have an NCT as it needs new cv joints and a few other little minor things done with it before i can send it into the NCT.

However, I am wondering if there is anyone out there that is a learner driver that goes out driving on their own? I am tempted to do this as I have a car just sitting outside my house and its a waist having to wait on someone to sit beside you to go out in it.

Also, do you know of anyone (learner driver) who has been done for driving unnacompanied?

Thanks,

Damo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

This has been done to death here Damo.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement