Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was this thread closed?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭

Query, not a complaint.

I opened a thread in AH only for it to be almost immediately closed: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055462912

It's a general query so I think it's suited to AH as opposed to elsewhere. I do own a calendar :D And one of those dayplanner things too but there is no bank holiday marked. Hence the thread.

I could have given more detail as to why I want I guess... Anyway, why was the thread closed? (I PMd the mod who closed, just waiting to hear back from him).

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Drop the Mod a PM and ask him, he's the only one who can answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Yup, done that. Hopefully he will reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

That public holiday is on the Tuesday btw, it's one of the ones that doesn't move around for convenience unless it happens during a weekend. For what it's worth (and this isn't a dig), it took me thirty seconds to check and verify that using google.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

:) Thanks. I had found UK site that said public holiday as the Tuesday but wasnt sure if it could be relied on. Dont spose u happen to know the implications for licensing hours on the Sunday with the holiday being on the Tuesday? :) Thanks again.

Cheers to the mod for replying to PM also!

Advertisement