Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 93-- WANNA BE IN THE FRONT ROW??

Options
  • 15-01-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey I managed to get a front row ticket for UFC 93..
    This ticket is the very best seat available to the public.
    octagon side.. Block C row A.. Right at the Octagon..
    This ticket cost ALOT.. But cant go due to work :mad:..
    I have it up for sale on EBAY.IE.. a true UFC fan will love this..

Just wanna let ye know if anyone wants the best seat in the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

the buy it now price is the cost price i assume?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

rovert wrote: »
    adverts.ie?

I don't think you can sell tickets on adverts.ie :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

PeakOutput wrote: »
    the buy it now price is the cost price i assume?

I put it up as the cost price, This ticket is not an ordinary public ticket, they are exclusive front row, octogan side tickets.. They are the best seats made available to the public.. I had to purchase in a special action.. only 24 tickets made available.. so cost of the tickets was alot more than the ordinary public tickets... the current bid is €400.. a steal!.. this is the only ticket of its type for sale as far as im aware.. i really really wish i could be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

FAIL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

madonna123 wrote: »
    the current bid is €400.. a steal!..
    GTFO

ShaneU wrote: »
    GTFO

GTFO???? What does this mean?

ShaneU wrote: »
    GTFO

Oh I get it now!! I had to Google GTFO! HA! No Seriously.. this ticket is cheap.. Its front row of the octogan.. Up with the VIPS.. these seats were not realised until last week and only a handful a that.. I paid pretty close to this price for it.. I put it up on EBAY for face value.. Im not looking to rip anyone off..
    I just wanna get what its worth!

If you really wanted someone to have it at face value you could have offered here at face value. Instead you have put it to the highest bidder on ebay and are trying to make more people aware through here so that some poor unfortunate has to break the bank to buy the ticket and you make a nice profit. The MMA board wasn't set up to help you make money.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement