Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyne know where I can get cheap House insurance

Options
  • 15-01-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey as the title says Ive gone through the obvisious places,eg insure.ie and all the other insurance companies that I can think off online.Just incase Ive missed any can anyone suggest anymore.Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TonyM.

texas star wrote: »
    Hey as the title says Ive gone through the obvisious places,eg insure.ie and all the other insurance companies that I can think off online.Just incase Ive missed any can anyone suggest anymore.Thanks in advance:)

My friend insured her house for €150.00 with the Bank Of Ireland last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

I got a great quote with getcover.com. It was over €155 cheaper than my renewal quote from FBD. Might be worth giving them a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

We got our house insurance from 123.ie, they were fairly competitive at the time. Of course they are underwritten by some large insurance company whose name escapes me at the moment, sure give them a call anyway, they claim to better any other quote you've received..and no, I don't work for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

We got our house insurance from 123.ie, they were fairly competitive at the time. Of course they are underwritten by some large insurance company whose name escapes me at the moment, sure give them a call anyway, they claim to better any other quote you've received..and no, I don't work for them!

Eagle Star underwrite 123.ie home policies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

a good few lists of brokers/direct insurers on this thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement