Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Urgent Help Needed!!!

Options
  • 15-01-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey

I was in a car crash, nothing serious, car was written off though, and im having issues with my insurance company so its gonna take a while. My problem is, i have a 99 Seat Arosa, now the battery is dead, we tried jump starting it and all the lights etc would come on but the engine wouldnt start. then the lights would die about 2 mins after we disconnected everything,.

Anyway, i need a good mechanic in dublin that will do a call out to citywest with a new battery and install it. I just dont know enough about cars to replace it myself.

Does anyone know the name of a mechanic that would do that? ive looked online, but i cant seem to find anything sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,199 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

are you on a laptop, have you a flashlight, a battery is simple, it's no more complicated than changing the batterys in your tv remote control.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

If you decide to do this yourself, remove the netural first (-) side. Better off playing it safe if your not sure how to go about it though.

Advertisement