Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i know i got a ban

Options
  • 15-01-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

ok who ever can help me please
    i got a ban for a duplicate account that i didn make from others messing on a pc i use on a regular basis this is the sectoin i am banned from

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1117
    so if any one will assist me i'd be most gratefull:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You will have to PM the mods of that forum and ask them if they will unban you.
    You will also have to prove the alt account is not yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭moggser

Beruthiel wrote: »
    You will have to PM the mods of that forum and ask them if they will unban you.
    You will also have to prove the alt account is not yours.

thanks for getting back to me
    i pm'd close to 5 mods there looking for help none replied to me bar Kdouglas who informed me i was banned and explained the situation but he must not be online for abit because he did not reply to my last 2 pm's
    so im stuck now

I will drop Gandalf a PM to see if he can shed any light on it.

thanx very much:P

It would appear you are not banned, please read the below:
    gandalf wrote:
    Well he is not banned from that section or from Airsoft.

Only subscribing sites and retailers can start posts in the Airsoft Retailers and Sites forum. All users can reply to threads.

If he has a query about a retailer or site thats not covered in the forum he can post on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054978008 as long as its not about MIA discussion of whom is banned on boards due to previous repeated bad behaviour (no point giving them free advertising).

• Advertisement

thanx for that but this is what i cant get in to to post in http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58625546

i understand you have to buy a suscription to advertise in thre but i only want to post on there like other users when i look at the above link when i sign in i get the error message sayin this

moggser, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You may be trying to post in a restricted forum such as Soccer, or one of the many private forums on boards.ie.
      For clarification, check our Help Desk forum.
    2. You may be banned from this forum if you contravened an element of the forum charter.
    3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Actually you are listed as banned and the reason is a duplicate account. Can you forward me the original PM and I will look into it. Was checking the wrong access list.

hey there thanks again for looking in to this i can get in every where else on the sport section and elsewhere but that perticular part i cant it gives me

moggser, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You may be trying to post in a restricted forum such as Soccer, or one of the many private forums on boards.ie.
      For clarification, check our Help Desk forum.
    2. You may be banned from this forum if you contravened an element of the forum charter.
    3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

so ill leave it with ya and thanx again for the help

gandalf wrote: »
    Actually you are listed as banned and the reason is a duplicate account. Can you forward me the original PM and I will look into it. Was checking the wrong access list.

just had a root around the e mail there cant find it must of deleted it spring cleaning like lol

sorry wasnt looking right lol pm'd it to ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement