Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with parents..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

tindy7 wrote: »
    you can operate on this cow in the pouring rain at three o clock in the mourning in this corner of the field or that corner.
    My heart bleeds for you - to earn good money, sometimes you need to work hard.
    you get payed €250 for a hour or twos work operating in a rainy field wheras your medical counterparts get €160 for a 10 minute consultation in a nice warm office
    I didn't say anything about being paid well relative to other professions - I get paid well compared to a sweat shop worker - but not compared to a vet...

<snip>

I'm sure it's against some rule to give out this much information about another member. I wouldn't say too much more, if I was you.

Advertisement