Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting PS3 to Perlico Wireless

Options
  • 15-01-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey all, quick question:
    Just got a new modem and ISP and I'm trying to connect to the net on the PS3. It's found the wireless alrite but it has WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Security Protection. I entered the Wireless Key code on the modem but it still won't work. (80130182) comes up on screen when I try to access the net, telling me to go back and check the settings.

What is this WPA-PSK password thing? The one I typed was a mixture of 12 letters and numbers.

Any Help please?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

Not to sure how you can solve this with a password, an easy way to connect is using a laptop, connect your laptop to your wireless network and make sure you can access the web.

Then simply connect your Ethernet cable from your laptop to the PS3, and connect using the wired connection.

I have used this method on my Xbox in the past and it has worked perfectly, not sure if it will work on PS3 but its worth a shot.

If it does work it should hold you over until you get it sorted on a wireless connection :)

Advertisement