Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MurphyMultiplier & Boyles

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

There is a 4 month limit on it, i think it will be tough enough tbh, grinding through the ssnl and then moving up to tougher levels. I will have to put in a lot of hours and thats one of the main reasons for doin it so that i will be motivated to play as i know a lot of people have similar problems to me were they just get too lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

GL with it Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

GL with it Pete
    yeah GL Peter, the sooner you move up levels the better, one less shark:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

There is a 4 month limit on it, i think it will be tough enough tbh, grinding through the ssnl and then moving up to tougher levels. I will have to put in a lot of hours and thats one of the main reasons for doin it so that i will be motivated to play as i know a lot of people have similar problems to me were they just get too lazy.

Ok, that makes it much harder. Do-able, but definitely not easy. Does it mention a time frame in the post? I couldn't see it.

Gl!

Am not sure its posted on it but i will get that updated so there is no confusion.

Thanks everyone.

• Advertisement

yeah GL Peter, the sooner you move up levels the better, one less shark:)

I would of been moved up already only i made a mess of a final table in a small mtt, :(

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭reilly110

being a luckbox that u are should be easy !

reilly110 wrote: »
    being a luckbox that u are should be easy !

Lol, says himself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

I was railing you yesterday in a MTT.

Could be the one you are talking about. Was the sit-out for about an hour by accident or design?

I was railing you yesterday in a MTT.

Could be the one you are talking about. Was the sit-out for about an hour by accident or design?

Lol yea that was the one, it wasnt planned but i had to head out for an hour so just got blinded away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭baz2007

gl with this pete hope u go as well as the last one mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Lol yea that was the one, it wasnt planned but i had to head out for an hour so just got blinded away.

Discipline and water are your friends Peter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Do as he says, not as he does. :D

Water is no friend of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Grafter wrote: »
    Do as he says, not as he does. :D

I'm reformed, honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Padraig06

Ye right!

Advertisement