Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad study habbit?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Is it bad if I'm sometimes up at 1 o'clock in the morning working away, much more progressively than if I was doing it at more social hours..?

Btw, I'm aware that I misspelled 'habit'...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭pickles_17

yes, itl just go!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Work whenever works for you tbh, sometimes late at night works great for me, sometimes it doesnt at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Fad wrote: »
    Work whenever works for you tbh, sometimes late at night works great for me, sometimes it doesnt at all.

I like that advice, thanks. I think that too much sleep isn't good either- it's usually the days that I've slept in that I'm most tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

ChiefBrody wrote: »
    Is it bad if I'm sometimes up at 1 o'clock in the morning working away, much more progressively than if I was doing it at more social hours..?

Well, it plays hell with your spelling for one thing:rolleyes:

Seriously though, if it works for you, why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 carlrac

I mostly find myself dossing until it gets to a point where i realise it's late and i need to cop on and get some work done! Not sure if that's what you meant, but i seem to be incapable of working unless under pressure...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

It's almost 11pm and I'm off to do some English &Business revision.

I think it's because I have nothing else on my mind and the day is over so I can actually relax and get some work done. Then, reward myself with sleep!

I also go to school an hour before it opens so I can get some work done then too. :pac:

Gloom wrote: »
    It's almost 11pm and I'm off to do some English &Business revision.

I think it's because I have nothing else on my mind and the day is over so I can actually relax and get some work done. Then, reward myself with sleep!

I also go to school an hour before it opens so I can get some work done then too. :pac:

I'm becoming such a loser this year that I'm in awe of you. I only come in early for morning Ag.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Oh, I should have mentioned that I don't really have a choice in the matter. :o I must go into school at 8am or else walk a mile or two in the cold and rainy weather!

Now I have nothing to inspire me. I used to want to be like you. You've changed man, you used to be cool...

Advertisement