Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bump goes the bus idea in with the artic

Options
  • 15-01-2009 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

After i heard about dubin bus and bus eireinn cutting services and jobs i decided to ditch the D liscense plan

Im now full steam ahead with the artic/EC liscense i booked my lessons with airport driving school i saw there vehicles a nice 08 merc truck, would point out that they are very expensive each lesson cost 168 euro thats for 2 hours, maybe its not expensive i dont know probably the going rate for lessons in artics

Anyways was just wondering if there is anyone out-there with experience doing lesson with these

Are they good

Aswell does anybody have any pointers for me when i do my lessons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

Luckyfrank ring around! Theres a crowd in Swords doing them for 110eur or 120eur , deffo cheaper than what you're being charged, my friends boyfriend got his artic with them I cant remember the name sorry but Im sure they're name will be easy enough to come across good luck with the lessons:o

Advertisement