Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed

• 15-01-2009 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

looking for a nice garden shed, any suggestions where i can pick one up please

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

poindexter wrote: »
    looking for a nice garden shed, any suggestions where i can pick one up please

thanks

If you have access to Wexford, I know a guy who makes them from his garage and sells them at the local markets. I can only reference him for bedroom furniture, but read the below report and decide if it's worth your while pursuing him further. (If you find the same level of bargain that I found, then PM me to let me know).

Hope this helps.

Entry 4
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287089&highlight=furniture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I would highly recommend Watters Sheds, near Julianstown.

Got one off them about 4 years ago.

Metal roof, polythene lined and T&G boarding to the outside. Very well made.

Advertisement