Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kaka to Make debut for City against Newcastle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Peter Lovenkrands>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaka

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They'll still loose 3-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Also it appears that he will be joined by Raul Albiol and David Villa,
    it will be announced early next week, once Valencia agree a deal for Palacios

You heard it here first,
    Call it bull**** all you want for now.but it will happen next week.

All the bellamy nonsense was just a smokescreen to hide this, sure they would be happy enough to get him as a second striker,
    but he was not part of the plan the arabs have been hatching for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Strangely enough (or not), theres no actual quotes in there about any plans of how to use Kaka, but whatever gets you through the day I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

we are also planning to build our new 1 million seater stadium on the moon next season, happy days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

another kaka thread?

ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,999 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Des wrote: »
    another kaka thread?

ffs
    How come the Spanish for chit is not banned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Des wrote: »
    kaka

I see what you did there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

Also it appears that he will be joined by Raul Albiol and David Villa,
    it will be announced early next week, once Valencia agree a deal for Palacios

You heard it here first,
    Call it bull**** all you want for now.but it will happen next week.

All the bellamy nonsense was just a smokescreen to hide this, sure they would be happy enough to get him as a second striker,
    but he was not part of the plan the arabs have been hatching for months.

Wow that is gas, cheers for bringing it up here,
    would be cool if this happens next week all right,
    if not I think you will be hounded out of this forum,

good luck. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭cm2000

From The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/15/manchester-city-kaka-milan-transfer

Mark Hughes is so confident of Manchester City signing Kaka that he has already drawn up a new 4-1-4-1 system to accommodate the former world footballer of the year in his proposed debut against Newcastle United on 28 January

20 million pounds on agents fees??????? for what a couple of weeks work?? sign me up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Looking forward to seeing Kaka play in the coca-cola championship next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It's be worth it for some Chris Kamara brilliance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Bubs101 wrote: »
    It's be worth it for some Chris Kamara brilliance

I hope Kamara joins Stelling on Countdown. He could do a job in Dictionary corner...

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE WORD WE'VE JUST FOUND HERE IN DICTIONARY CORNER, JEFF. SUZY'S GONE IN WITH HER PEN CAM WITHIN LITERALLY MINUTES OF THE LETTERS BEING PUT UP AND SHE'S COME UP WITH "SLIPSTREAM" WHICH I THINK IS 7 LETTERS AND MEANS...WHAT DOES IT MEAN SUSIE?...i'LL COME BACK TO YOU IN A SECOND JEFF....OHHHHHH JEFF, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT THIS!! IT MEANS ...ITS ONE OF THOSE PHILOSOPHERS WORDS LIKE IN HARRY POTTER, JEFF AND IT MEANS "THE MIND KNOWING ALONE THAT I EXIST" NOW THAT'S A BIT EYEBROW FOR ME JEFF, BUT SUZY KNOWS THESE THINGS AND OHHHHHHHH!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA JEFF, I'VE JUST FOUND OUT ITS NOT "SLIPSTREAM" BUT "SOLIPSISM" WHICH IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SORE LIPS BUT IS...WHAT IS IT SUZY? ...IT MEANS TEH SAME AS SLIPSTREAM JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Photi wrote: »
    I hope Kamara joins Stelling on Countdown. He could do a job in Dictionary corner...

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE WORD WE'VE JUST FOUND HERE IN DICTIONARY CORNER, JEFF. SUZY'S GONE IN WITH HER PEN CAM WITHIN LITERALLY MINUTES OF THE LETTERS BEING PUT UP AND SHE'S COME UP WITH "SLIPSTREAM" WHICH I THINK IS 7 LETTERS AND MEANS...WHAT DOES IT MEAN SUSIE?...i'LL COME BACK TO YOU IN A SECOND JEFF....OHHHHHH JEFF, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT THIS!! IT MEANS ...ITS ONE OF THOSE PHILOSOPHERS WORDS LIKE IN HARRY POTTER, JEFF AND IT MEANS "THE MIND KNOWING ALONE THAT I EXIST" NOW THAT'S A BIT EYEBROW FOR ME JEFF, BUT SUZY KNOWS THESE THINGS AND OHHHHHHHH!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA JEFF, I'VE JUST FOUND OUT ITS NOT "SLIPSTREAM" BUT "SOLIPSISM" WHICH IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SORE LIPS BUT IS...WHAT IS IT SUZY? ...IT MEANS TEH SAME AS SLIPSTREAM JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! BRILLIANT! You forgot 'UNBEEEEEEEELIEVABLE JEFF' though! ;)

Advertisement