Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desks, Computer Desks.

• 15-01-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Computer desks, looking for something to go in a corner. No storage necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Bought a nice corner one in PC World for €60, was dropped from the list price of €99. Has cabinate space for a desktop, shelving and a plinth for a monitor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

i got a good one in argos for 3o quid

its all steel with a sliding tray underneath and rolls on four small wheels

takes 20 minutes to make it though,its flat pack jobbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Yeah not gone on anything in argos had a look there already. I want something fairly decent size too not just one of those all in one things you jam in somewhere out of the way it's going in a seperate room set for home office/gym/all my crap that the missus wants out of the way :). It would be nice to put my legs under the desk, you know? Maybe Black glass.

Something like this http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1621495&Trail=searchtext%3EGLASS+DESK

I was in homebase in limerick but they wanted 170 euro for i think. TBH i sat at it and the demensions and seating position seemed ideal i'd nearly say perfect. The way you can rest your arm on the long bit at the side is great. I'm just not gone on the price. I'd go for a wooden one of similar design.

Any websites out there that do home officey type furniture stuff? E100 give or take to spend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

DanGerMus wrote: »
    Yeah not gone on anything in argos had a look there already. I want something fairly decent size too not just one of those all in one things you jam in somewhere out of the way it's going in a seperate room set for home office/gym/all my crap that the missus wants out of the way :). It would be nice to put my legs under the desk, you know? Maybe Black glass.

Something like this http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1621495&Trail=searchtext%3EGLASS+DESK

I was in homebase in limerick but they wanted 170 euro for i think. TBH i sat at it and the demensions and seating position seemed ideal i'd nearly say perfect. The way you can rest your arm on the long bit at the side is great. I'm just not gone on the price. I'd go for a wooden one of similar design.

Any websites out there that do home officey type furniture stuff? E100 give or take to spend.

Here is the desk I got in PCW. Obviously not the glass style one, but it is cheaper and as handy!

(also, ignore the location of my PC, I'm just too lazy to run the cables through the holes in the rear of the cupboard bit :p)

• Advertisement
Advertisement