Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori Dissertaton

Options
  • 16-01-2009 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, i am currentley studying Montessori and have to write a dissertation 8,000 words, i have become increasingly stressed over this, i left my job recently due to bad experiences and bad management, and as a requirement of my course is to be working, this is making me more stresses as I have yet to find another teaching position. My tutor says that i cant really decide on a topic for my dissertation as ive no school...but i was wondering..does anyone have any ideas on a topic i could do..i really want to do something on either adhd or dyslexia or even dyspraxia...please help i really just want to get cracking.

Advertisement