Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alterations in Galway

Options
  • 16-01-2009 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

the stitching on my outside pocket of my new jack jones jacket has came off on both sides. Where would be the best to go in Galway to get it fixed as I want to sort this out tomorrow?

THANKS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

How new is it? I'd take it back to the store if it's pretty new and still clean (provided you still have receipt/tag)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Shaniev

christmas present its just the stitching that is gone on it, have the receipt alright but the trag is gone only wore it like twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Shaniev

anyone have any ideas where I can get this fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Shaniev wrote: »
    christmas present its just the stitching that is gone on it, have the receipt alright but the trag is gone only wore it like twice!

Just bring it back - you have the receipt.

Tell them you want a new one or store credit of 10 euro to cover the cost of fixing the shoddy workmanship.

Make sure you're surrounded by customers when you say shoddy workmanship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I agree with the advice above in this case.

But while we're on topic, anyone have any experiences with the various alternations places around? I've tried a few, and they all seemed pretty expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement