Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oreos

• 16-01-2009 1:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just watched "Rounders" and Malkovich's character Teddy KGB eats oreos so tastefully I just want to try them out, I've eaten similar cookies but not the oreo brand(never even heard of it before the movie) anybody know where can I buy them in Ireland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qPgrCFcwFk

oreo_Full.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Quite common now, you could get them before but now I think they are officially released/introduced over here. Tesco had them on offer a while ago, they are quite expensive for non-chocolate buiscuits. I like them but would sooner buy other busicuits I think are better for less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

I bought some in Dunnes recently.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, a few years ago, the only place I saw that sold them was Tesco, but they seem to be in many other stores now. I've seen them in Dunnes, Centra and Eurospar anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

mmmmmmmmm oreos...and milk...mmmmmm

you can get them in harvey nichols too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

yum im craving them now! you'd get them in most supermarkets these days. Though what you cant get are the white chocolate covered oreos...they are heaven in a packet!..sigh...i wonder is anyone off to spain? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,321 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I buy them in Dunnes every time I do my grocery shopping. I have a slight addiction to them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks guys, I'll go hunt for them today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

If you like Oreo's, Eddie Rockets do an Oreo Milkshake. It's the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

If you like Oreo's, Eddie Rockets do an Oreo Milkshake. It's the business.

They're well daycent!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

White Chocolate Oreo chillers from Gloria Jeans are great too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement