Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combination Microwave Ovens

Options
  • 16-01-2009 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone know of a good combination microwave oven? My own oven gave up and I'm thinking this might be a good stop gap. Havn't heard much about them though. Looking to roast and bake things in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I got one about a year & a half ago & find it brilliant (I don't bake btw so it's just used for cooking) I got a De Longhi one in Argos, my Dad got a month ago a Sharp one in Harvey Normans (again not a baker) they heat up so quickly which is a big plus when I come in from work and want to get my dinner on asap :) would recommend either one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mellohallo

thanks for that - i bought one and it worked a treat - even for the chocolate fondants i made too - i guess its very accurate with its temperatures so it makes baking great too!

Advertisement