Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your poison for self destruct mode?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Abigayle wrote: »
    Gin has like oestro... Ouestro.. Fúckit. eastrogen in it?

"Umm so why the tears purdy lady?"

"B-b-b-because Gordon s-s-said-d Iv-ve got f-fat th-thighs-s"

*back snot*

WTF?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Mine has to be double vodka, double malibu and 7up in a pint glass. If ya ever see me drinking it, turn around and run, because it fucks me right up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Buckfast cause it gets you fúcked fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Mairt wrote: »
    In awhile I'll listen to Paul Brady's 'The Island', then I'll go to bed thinking about all the people I really fvcking hate, the fvcker's I really would hurt right now.

Snap! Any time I listen to Paul Brady I get an urge to hurt somebody as well.

Usually the person I have the urge to hurt is Paul Brady.

Actually, it's always Paul Brady. Always.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Vodka.
    Been arrested twice (stupid thinks which never amounted to anything criminal or any charges) after drinking it and once lost a few hours of a night.
    I haven't drank it in years.

If I want to get really ****ed up without being messy, I go with Southern Comfort and red.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Slumdog

proper self destruct, buckfast and pills.

regular self destruct, buckfast and whiskey.

regular night out, buckfast and beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I can drink Absinthe like water but if I drink Whiskey or Jager mixed with any Energy drink I'm fine for a while and then it like a switch flicks and I'm feck'd off my head.....

Absinthe of course.

Edit:

One exception is Buck-Sinthe, which is mixing half a bottle of BuckFast mixed with half a bottle of REAL Absinthe.
    Spore wrote: »
    Buckfast cause it gets you fúcked fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

How any of ye blame being arrested, talking to lamposts and loss of memory due to drinking a specific drink is beyond me. You just drank too much and then blame the type of drink. "Whiskey makes me hurt people, gin makes me cry and vodka makes me forget everything" it's complete and utter bullcrap. Like them people that drink too much, make a fool of themselves and say that their drinks were spiked... pfft. It's all in your head. It's a subconcious thing. Whiskey doesn't make you fight, you make you fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

If I want to get really ****ed up without being messy, I go with Southern Comfort and red.

suddy is very dangerous, i just dont touch it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

pints of stella :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

suddy is very dangerous, i just dont touch it.

Ah its not that bad, makes ya randy! :pac:

JD and coke used to make me a bit aggressive...then I stopped drinking it, went back on it and now its ok

Vodka and redbull messes me up though. I cant sleep for hours afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Double blue aftershox and red bull. Can substitute the red bull for an alcopop so that your mixer actually has alcohol in it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

How any of ye blame being arrested, talking to lamposts and loss of memory due to drinking a specific drink is beyond me. You just drank too much and then blame the type of drink. "Whiskey makes me hurt people, gin makes me cry and vodka makes me forget everything" it's complete and utter bullcrap. Like them people that drink too much, make a fool of themselves and say that their drinks were spiked... pfft. It's all in your head. It's a subconcious thing. Whiskey doesn't make you fight, you make you fight.

Not true, I drink too much all the time, gin is like the only substance I've ever put in my body that made me violent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Vodka.
    Been arrested twice (stupid thinks which never amounted to anything criminal or any charges) after drinking it and once lost a few hours of a night.
    I haven't drank it in years.
    I wound up in court after a night that ended at the bottom of a vodka bottle, but played my cards right and didn't get charged.

I also lost a full day at <snip> because of it. Woke up in a ditch on the road to <snip> thinking it was Sunday morning (it was Monday).

I honestly think it should be banned; I don't know anyone who can handle large amounts of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Morphine and Jim Beam FTW.

Neat or with coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yeah. I drank too much vodka.
    That stuff never happens when I drink too much beer or too much Southern Comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

vodka makes me insanely depressed. i think my life is awful, i think everyone hates me, i just want to curl up & die.

the smell (or even the thought) of it also makes me want to be sick due to an incident a few years ago where i drank waaaaaay too much of it.

(i no longer drink vodka)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Ah, I remember back in the days of my youth in college in waterford - 4 shots of vodka and a strawberry & lime woodys in a pint glass for a £5er, great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Usually any drink on it's own and I'm ok. Apart from Absynthe of course. The real stuff has caused me to get into some unmerciful rows, have horrific nightmares where I wake up screaming, and have panic attacks the next day. No thanks any more on the green fairy, if I want hallucinogens I'll go picking mushrooms....

Mixing spirits with sugary mixers after several pints of beer / Guinness can sometimes cause me to self destruct. Although less so in my later years, this Christmas was marked by feeling nauseous after such intake of alcohol. Must be getting old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Mairt wrote: »
    It comes in a bottle, with a black label and its called Vodka.

Had a LOT of that last Saturday. Was nice.

I've had some really strong Bushmills before. Was at a party and the father there (was a 21st) seemed to like me and he got me the "Special Stuff"; which was some really good Bushmills. After already being drunk, I drank a half bottle of the stuff. I dont remember much.
    My friends lost me and they heard me singing "I've Got big balls, I've got big balls etc." under a bush.

Fun times... I think.

edit: This was a random gaff party... didn't know the people. Just turned up with mates after coming home from town early.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

Stella Artois makes me want to beat my wife.*

*wife may not exist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Stella Artois makes me want to beat my wife.*

*wife may not exist

Same as. Have ye tried your namesake yet (referring to previous thread)?

I've had some verrrry interesting nights guzzling that I tells ye. Allegedly.

Reckon I'll be guzzlin a few tonight'n all, the thirst is gripping me now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

tripple vodka smirnoff ice in a pint glass. fun buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭eddie28

So whats your excuse for been a moany C**t?Not enough sugar in your oul tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

That stuff never happens when I drink too much beer or too much Southern Comfort.

If you like Southern comfort then try it with Orange Juice. Surprisingly ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 sgross75

Jagermeister and JD - not in the same glass now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

96% Mexican ether ftw!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Crackerspray

Shots of Absinthe after a night of drinking.... lets just say that filling the apartment with a fog machine and taking our pants off was a good idea at the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Sorry I just can't realate to it at all... a lot of my friends are the same. One doesn't drink whiskey because "it makes him do bad things" I think it's a load of rubbish. If I drink beer, vodka, whiskey or anything else for that matter I still end up the same, depending on my mood. I don't think the type of drink effects your behaviour, but the amount you drank and the mood you are in. You might find that drinking whiskey makes you go nuts, but it's more like a placebo. Right, I am drinking whiskey, one night it made me go nuts, I best do the same tonight SUBCONCIOUSLY. Get me?
    eddie28 wrote: »
    So whats your excuse for been a moany C**t?Not enough sugar in your oul tea :D

Why bother making an new account to troll? Pfft, I am just naturally narky. Simple as ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

well if you cant relate to it, simply post somewhere else! and leave us all to be deluded by our subconcious! :)

Advertisement