Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your poison for self destruct mode?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Jager bombs make Jackass go loco!!

Although Techquila is my kryptonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

We all have it, a certain alcoholic beverage
    Lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Abigayle wrote: »
    Gin has like oestro... Ouestro.. Fúckit. eastrogen in it?

"Umm so why the tears purdy lady?"

"B-b-b-because Gordon s-s-said-d Iv-ve got f-fat th-thighs-s"

*back snot*

gin actually has a lot of callories in it
    regi wrote: »
    Rum :-)

Oh yes that stuff has odd affect's

For me its abouyt 6 pastease.... ughhhhhhhhhh Or jage mister If i have to much of that i dont remember much and wake up with a vain showing on the side of my head and a headache that would kill.....:(

cheep vodca or or those alcho pops ccan affect me quite badly...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

So do tell.... when your on "self destruct mode" what will it be???!!!
    For the last almost 28yrs i've been sober so i would imagine anything stronger than a bottle of Corona :P

However one of my resolutions this year is to give it a shot, see what happens...as they say "you only live once" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DemonLilith

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    I can drink Absinthe like water but if I drink Whiskey or Jager mixed with any Energy drink I'm fine for a while and then it like a switch flicks and I'm feck'd off my head.....

yea, it's quite amazing. completely sober to totally p issed, without the transitionary getting drunk stage.
    and then i've to walk him home verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly cos he gets distracted by everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Jager bombs make Jackass go loco!!

Although Techquila is my kryptonite.

Me too.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭eddie28

Iamxavier this is my only a/c, i am just naturally sarcastic ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

well if you cant relate to it, simply post somewhere else! and leave us all to be deluded by our subconcious! :)

NO :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Cider.

I can drink a bottle of whiskey and speak coherantly. 4 pints of cider and I turn into an agressive prick. Haven't drank it in three or four years and that was due to a bad breakup. Ended up picking a fight with a bouncer the size of Mairt. Thank fvck he was a patient man or I'd not be posting tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Sleepy wrote: »
    Cider.

I can drink a bottle of whiskey and speak coherantly. 4 pints of cider and I turn into an agressive prick. Haven't drank it in three or four years and that was due to a bad breakup. Ended up picking a fight with a bouncer the size of Mairt. Thank fvck he was a patient man or I'd not be posting tonight...

ciders rather easy to drink...

zambooka seems to kill me, yet i can drink anything else... literally and stumble away without a bother to me

• Advertisement
Advertisement