Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for acts that are dazzling and different.

Options
  • 16-01-2009 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

If you are looking for a chance to showcase your act no money, no promises...impress me, and we'll see...

;)

Sorry I have to be so cryptic...but don't worry, the "white slave trade" is most DEFINATELY not involved...yet...

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

You'll have to drop a few more crumbs than that!:D
    Particularly with no money to entice the initial meeting:P
    PMs with info to people interested maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

Sorry but no can do...

It's just that a friend of mine has an opportunity to showcase a few acts (on a very "not for profit" basis") and was asking around. I have the bright idea to post it here. But if I said too much that opportunity might vanish...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Fair enough:)
    'Showcase' is a very broad term though, that's why I requested more info..

People might be up for doing a freebie for primetime viewing on a new arts show on telly, but not so much for the 'upstairs room in a pub looking for a new filler night' for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 StackODinos

just had a friend as the lead in Psycho Beach Party - hysterical! fab show!

Advertisement