Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freedom to post 120+

Options
  • 16-01-2009 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

This regurgitation again of what we can all read from some of your favourite posters on the netweather fora anyway is a tad tedious at this point in my opinion :)

Hey BB, have you visited NW recently? It's like a bloomin chat room as opposed to a forum with the speed of replys being posted there... with SA trawling through it and posting an overview here it saves me much time!!! I appreciate his views here [even though they are through blue tinted glasses :D )

The realistic outlook for the forseeable for Ireland is rain. It's also the only precipitation that we've had in recent weeks since you have been bringing us your summary of whats posted on netweather.
    The realistic outlook in Ireland is by default rain! :P His summaries over recent weeks were more highlighting the cold rather than much/any precip.

http://www.wzkarten.de/pics/Rukm1441.gif Thats about as south westerly and realistic as one can be as regards whats ahead by the way. No amount of thrawling gfs ensembles for odd permutations hanges that.
    Dare I say, but that is a FI chart, especially in the current set up! :pac:

Sorry SC... Sorry mate.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement