Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bucs Vs Pats in London (Warning Post # 105)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

woop 3tix - BK528 - Nosebleed woooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

PIN available if anyone wants it just PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Due to an administrative error I got 4 tickets....

nfl09kn0.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

BK 124, row 18 :)

Does anyone know how many of the front rows they tarp off? Being in row 18 that's got to be right near one of the front few rows right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

BK 112 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

bk 121 6 of us heading over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MrMM

hi guys,

have some one a ticket pin for me?

THXXX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

can anyone PM me a pin if they have one?

Much appreciated

how did everyone get level1 sideline seats? i find it strange taht when we got our tickest at 10 yesterday they were gone by the time got through and i was checkin regularly and again today for the level 1 sideline and its impossible so either most you are lying to make it look like you got good seast and are in the nosebleed with me or im incredibly unlucky!!

but hey im not complaining :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Got my tickets in section 502 in the top level...

I was in a similar seat for the giants dolphins game, but in the opposites stand and we had a great view... Nothing wrong with the 'nosebleed' seats in Wembley. You'll be able to see the plays perfectly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Got my tickets in section 502 in the top level...

I was in a similar seat for the giants dolphins game, but in the opposites stand and we had a great view... Nothing wrong with the 'nosebleed' seats in Wembley. You'll be able to see the plays perfectly...
    Fullly endorsed

ah yea i wasnt moaning about the seats i got just the seats that i didnt get haha... should be good tho!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

If anyone needs a pin PM me. But if a regurlar American Football poster gets in before you they have priority. Help the boys on here first.

how did everyone get level1 sideline seats? i find it strange taht when we got our tickest at 10 yesterday they were gone by the time got through and i was checkin regularly and again today for the level 1 sideline and its impossible so either most you are lying to make it look like you got good seast and are in the nosebleed with me or im incredibly unlucky!!

but hey im not complaining :-)

Bit bitter are we? I had a mate sittiing on the refresh button at 10am and got his 6 tickets on the sideline; Wemblley is a great stadium and you will get a good view from everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

Yeah I got on right at 10am and got sideline tickets, don't know how you didn't. No need to go calling everyone liars now is there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Just logged on to Ticketmaster 20-30 minutes ago and picked up Block 102 row 25. I thought I'd be up in the nosebleeds by booking so late. Any word yet on the Tailgate this year?

DBIreland wrote: »
    Just logged on to Ticketmaster 20-30 minutes ago and picked up Block 102 row 25. I thought I'd be up in the nosebleeds by booking so late. Any word yet on the Tailgate this year?

You got tickets that late? :eek: I would have expected them to sell out by now!
    No word on the tailgate. Presume they'll sell out the place first the nfl.uk will get on to us. :)

You got tickets that late? :eek: I would have expected them to sell out by now!
    No word on the tailgate. Presume they'll sell out the place first the nfl.uk will get on to us. :)

They save tickets for general sale.

They save tickets for general sale.

Well yeah I meant to mention that, but forgot to edit the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fox1978

I got tickets in the heavens (Block 550) but I guess 'cause I was trying to book 6 tickets. I got on right at 10AM, about 15 minute queue. Maybe I should've taken Club seats but I'm going with some people who ain't that crazy about the game so I knew they wouldn't pay mega bucks. Still, £67.50 is ok. Was at the Pats Cardinals game in December and even up in the heavens is still pretty good. I'm center anyway and I'd prefer up in the heavens and center sideline than end zone but closer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fox1978

gerire wrote: »
    Bit bitter are we? I had a mate sittiing on the refresh button at 10am and got his 6 tickets on the sideline; Wemblley is a great stadium and you will get a good view from everywhere

Man, I don't know how he managed that! I was doing the same at 10AM and got offered 6 in the heavens! But as you say, it's all good and it's what you make of the occasion that's important (i.e. a seat near the bar and jacks is priority :p)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 176 ✭✭pkr_ennis

Roll on October. Got me 3 tickets but findin it hard to get cheap flights.have my hotel booked.any help?from clare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Trampas

pkr_ennis wrote: »
    Roll on October. Got me 3 tickets but findin it hard to get cheap flights.have my hotel booked.any help?from clare

define cheap flights?

where are you looking at flying into?

I got mine for €84 with bmi into lhr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

We paid big money for low seats near the halfway line last season and then this year got significantly cheaper seats higher up and to be honest the higher up seats were better. You can't see the running game properly when you're down low.

FYI

Aerlingus sale on
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055509245

Tickets to LHR sat to Monday about 65

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭theothers108

Hey guys going to the game myself with a few lads but i think the matchup is going to be a blow out.I mean the bucs got rid of loads of vets but never replaced them and so much cap room have done feck all in fa, compared to pats who always know what there doing .As packer fan just dont hope its the 6-0 pats against 0-6 bucs

Hey guys going to the game myself with a few lads but i think the matchup is going to be a blow out.I mean the bucs got rid of loads of vets but never replaced them and so much cap room have done feck all in fa, compared to pats who always know what there doing .As packer fan just dont hope its the 6-0 pats against 0-6 bucs

Too early too say really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Any word yet on the Tailgate this year?

Hey all,
    Just got the email inviting me to apply for tailgate tickets, check your email if you got tickets (especially through TicketMaster). Apparently it is first come first servered with limited tickets.

In the email it said the tickets for the tailgate will be posted out with the match tickets, anyone know what will happen if you were due to collect tickets at the stadium (like me :confused:)?

Anyway check your email soon.

Hey all,
    Just got the email inviting me to apply for tailgate tickets, check your email if you got tickets (especially through TicketMaster). Apparently it is first come first servered with limited tickets.

In the email it said the tickets for the tailgate will be posted out with the match tickets, anyone know what will happen if you were due to collect tickets at the stadium (like me :confused:)?

Anyway check your email soon.

Thanks man, just checked my email there and applied for them.

Not sure about what you've to do. Check over ticketmaster and see? Or email nfl.uk and ask them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Trampas

I applied there. Should get the 5 tickets I ordered

I am in the same boat where we will pick the up at the box office.

Must talk the other about it as he booked them last year.

I am flying over that morning with BMI

Advertisement