Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bucs Vs Pats in London (Warning Post # 105)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

I know a few on a different forum have aswell, but we are collecting on the day personally

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Interesting I have yet to receive mine.. i may do some checking..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

The past two years you had to collect at Wembley, they wouldn't post to Ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Received my tickets from FedEx this morning, tailgate ones included same as last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

havnt got mine yet ... are ppl receiving them today? got a great weekedn planned! heading to see Spurs vrs Stoke on sat then on the rip and the big one sunday woopa!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Shadowfax82

I have my tickets and will be joining up with a group coming from Boston, however two friends who also used to live in Boston, and moved back to Ireland around the same time as me, are also looking for tickets. PM me if you have extras.

I have one ticket:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055642169&page=15

zebp@hotmail.it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Tickets came this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Tickets came this morning :)

Great stuff. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

has anyone got their tickets but not their tailgate ones? mine arrived last week, but without any tailgate tickets included.

bruschi wrote: »
    has anyone got their tickets but not their tailgate ones? mine arrived last week, but without any tailgate tickets included.

For me, the both tickets (Game & Tailgate) came in the one.

Did you reply to the email from nfluk?

• Advertisement

For me, the both tickets (Game & Tailgate) came in the one.

Did you reply to the email from nfluk?

yeah I forwarded on the confirmation email to the tailgate email address to say I havent received the tickets and no answer yet. balls!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Got My tickets today. Block 141 Row 29 Seats 212 & 213.
    Anyone interested in buying second from me. (pm me if you are)

bruschi wrote: »
    yeah I forwarded on the confirmation email to the tailgate email address to say I havent received the tickets and no answer yet. balls!:(

Well I 'wrote' to them; to their email account stating my name, number of tickets needed and my confirmation number from the Ticketmaster email regarding the game.

Then they sent me an auto-reply of sorts stating that my request was received etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Anyone who wants to sell a ticket above face value will have their post deleted and receive a siteban for their troubles. Profiteering off real fans of any sport / cultural pass time is pretty scummy just so you know. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I only want face value for my ticket, It cost £103.60 inc half of the service charge.
    I was going to go with my cousin but he can't make it, thats why I have an extra ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mr Goon

Hi all,

Long term lurker here who has eventually signed up.

I know its not ideal for a 1st post but I am looking for anybody who might need a ticket for the game. I've been to the Dolphins/Giants and Saints/Chargers game but I won't be able to use my tickets this time around.

The tickets are for Block 502 and cost €75stg. I am NOT looking to profit on the deal. I would actually prefer to be going, but circumstances dictate otherwise unfortunately.

As I said I am new, but there are a few Boardsies who will vouch for my 'character'!

If anyone is interested can they PM me? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

If anyone is trying to get rid of a pair of tickets...please let me know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

drquirky wrote: »
    If anyone is trying to get rid of a pair of tickets...please let me know..

Seriously man the dude above your post is. PM him Id say.

Guys.. probably a stupid question.. While I am a big fan of AF I don't support one particualr team (though the seahawks would be it if it came to a crunch) I have some gear I'd like to wear to the game, btu I don't have any gear from either team that will be playing.

Will I be ridiculed if I wear say an Eagles hoodie or a Giants jersey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Doubt it. I've only been to the Dolphins V Giants game but where I was sitting there were a lot of fans with other teams jerseys. You should be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Guys.. probably a stupid question.. While I am a big fan of AF I don't support one particualr team (though the seahawks would be it if it came to a crunch) I have some gear I'd like to wear to the game, btu I don't have any gear from either team that will be playing.

no chance lots of people will be wearing their teams jerseys despite them not playing. Infact some people wore BAFL, NFL Europe jerseys etc before.

Personally I will be wearing my eagles jersey and baseball cap, despite my brother offering to lend me his pats jersey

Thanks Lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Mr Goon

You'll be fine. I'm a Dolphins fan and wore the Jersey to the game last year. There were loads of people wearing different jerseys, in fact I think all 32 teams were represented.

Nobody hates the Seahawks anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Yeah you'll be grand wear whatever you want. I proudly wore my West Virginia University Mountaineer jersey last year and the only thing I got were a few strange stares as Americans were wondering why an Irish guy was wearing a WVU jersey.

Work away man. I wore my Brady jersey last year.

You see all sorts of jerseys over there. Someone had a Pro-Bowl Derrick Brooks jersey, another had a Samson Statele home jersey. I found them the rarest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

Yeah don't worry about it, I wore my Jets jersey and hoody the past 2 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Yep, I was decked out in Notre Dame gear last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Sorry for the late notice but looking for a decent ticket for the game plus tailgating ticket. Any replies greatly appreciated.

I got my tailgate tickets yesterday. If anyone still hasnt got them and should have done, I'd advise ringing ticketmaster direct. Forums over on NFLUK say to email tailgate and they'll respond, or get it sorted. Ha! some chance. I emailed last Monday week, and got no reply, so rang ticketmaster on Monday. They hadnt a clue what was going on and heard nothing about the misplaced tickets. On Tuesday I was rang back by ticketmaster and they found the tailgate tickets I should have got and sent them on. So have them now anyway.

BTW, what was the merchandise brochure thing about or like? that never came thru either but not too worried anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rusty_

No tailgate tickets for me this year. Been to the previous 2 partys. If anyone has tailgate tickets that they aren't going to use I'll gladly take them. Long shot I know!!!

Advertisement