Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exeo

Options
  • 16-01-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone catch the article about the car in the motoring section of the Times on the 7th of Jan?

Apparently the prices and specs were released in the article but their online page doesn't detail it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

seats website aint the most up to date. Have you a link to the prices and specs by any chance? Kinda coming around to the looks,plus new a4-allbeit old model-for a decent price sounds good to me. Obviously a fill in model for a short product cycle but with the new common rail engines its still not a bad car by any means

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

EPM wrote: »
    seats website aint the most up to date. Have you a link to the prices and specs by any chance?

Tis what I'm tryin to find. Website is less than useless, the subsciption for update on the micro site doesn't work either.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

The printed version of the article didn't include the prices either - the article just said they had been released but gave no details.

Don't know where you'd look after that.

It BeeMee wrote: »
    The printed version of the article didn't include the prices either - the article just said they had been released but gave no details.

Don't know where you'd look after that.

So they've released the prices but won't tell anyone:rolleyes:
    Guess will have to keep waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I was speaking to a sales guy last week, it will be priced around €27k and well specced for that (he said). Its released at the end of January he told me as he believed there was a chance he might sellme one. Deciding what to do in two weeks, but at present am going with the Superb.

• Advertisement

Is €27k starting price though only or mid range average:confused:
    There are 4 spec levels (in UK at least) and various engines.

Though I don't think we are going to get the 2L Turbo Petrol though:(
    Good old irish spec 1.6... hooray:rolleyes:

Advertisement