Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drive Shaft for Citroen Van

Options
  • 16-01-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a Drive Shaft for a Citroen Van. Can anyone recommend a breakers that might stock this.

I have tried a number of breakers but no luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Darsad

adne wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a Drive Shaft for a Citroen Van.

Sounds like a fair swap to me ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭adne

Sorry I am looking to purchase a Drive Shaft to fix a Citroen Van.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

Not enough information to help you.

What model of van ? year ? engine size / type ?

Do you need a full driveshaft or a CV joint ?

What general part of the country are you in (don't have to be exact, but not much point in telling you you can get one in Kerry if you live in Donegal !!!!) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Give these guys a ring: 04894 432266 Ireland

I've bought a few things off them for my transit, they stock a lot for transits, not sure about Citroens but worth a shot. Cheaper than a scrapyard for everything I've got :eek: They are based up north and deliver south with fastway within 2 days usually.

Advertisement