Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coyote Factor

Options
  • 16-01-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Was at "Coyote Factor" in Coyotes on Forster Street. Half the Contestants go through from a crowd vote and half from Judges. While not ideal, you can't argue or contest much with the contestants who progress via the rent-a crowd route after all Business is Business-Bums on Seats and all that, However,The way which contestants are selected by the Judges is at best questionable. Either the Judge's ability to recognise talent is below par or cronyism is key in Coyote Factor. The only good thing about this competition is the host- she is very good/professional. That aside, People with real talent should avoid this badly judged Karaoke farce.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Perhaps we should have a tribunal of enquiry into the matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

dasdenny, rejected at Coyote Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I thought the Coyote Factor was related to the Hyena effect i.e. you'd rather chew your arm off than wake the hound next to you in the morning?

The only show or thing that has the word Factor in it that was ever worth watching/attending was the Krypton Factor

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dasdenny

Nice reply Robbo (However un-original-yawn) - off you go now on your way adding the same comment to multiple threads - should keep you busy for while -. Last time I checked this was a Forum.

FYI Biko, I wasn't taking part- nice jump to a conclusion though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

The f*** is the coyote factor?

• Advertisement

LOL Nice one Kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

Join date Jan 2009
    *strokes chin to a nub*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Suspect...................very suspect

Good lad paulhannon, say what you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

kayos wrote: »
    I thought the Coyote Factor was related to the Hyena effect i.e. you'd rather chew your arm off than wake the hound next to you in the morning?
    This is exactly what I thought of as I opened the thread :).
    kayos wrote:
    The only show or thing that has the word Factor in it that was ever worth watching/attending was the Krypton Factor

What about Fun Factory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

kayos wrote: »

what about the Fun Factory with Pat Sharpe and his mullet:pac:

Edit: Post above beat me to it !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

rarnes1 wrote: »
    what about the Fun Factory with Pat Sharpe and his mullet:pac:

Edit: Post above beat me to it !
    That was Fun House.

Whole lotta fun, prizes to be won etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

WTF is Coyote Factor? :confused:

JohnCleary wrote: »
    WTF is Coyote Factor? :confused:

serious.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I bet the fuggos were doinking the judges...

The serious issue here is what the hell were you doing in that kip in the first place???

It's a sh1tty contest run by a sh1tty club to get more people to go into said sh1tty club. What is the prize? If there is even one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sounds like something Drake would be into :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

dasdenny wrote: »
    Good lad paulhannon, say what you see.

Will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

It's a sh1tty contest run by a sh1tty club to get more people to go into said sh1tty club. What is the prize? If there is even one.

€10k I do believe...or it might be €15k......tasty sum anyways.

They asked my friend to do it; he was tempted by the prize on offer but in the end he decided he had more self respect!!!

Advertisement