Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Hour Car Parks In Limerick?

Options
  • 16-01-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

What car parks in Limerick are open and accessible 24-7?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Is this in General or is this just for tonight on account of the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just for tonight actually. My brother is in town and wants to know where to park (he won't be drinking).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Mr E wrote: »
    Just for tonight actually. My brother is in town and wants to know where to park (he won't be drinking).

Is there still a 24hr car park in Mount Kenneth place?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I don't know of any 24hr but I think the Cornmarket Square Car Park opens to 2 or 3am or something like that. They have a big sign outside the main entrance on Denmark street with the late opening times.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Theres a sign saying that the dunnes car park on henry st is 24 hour. But i remember driving past late and the shutter was down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 denhar

The car park in the Strand hotel is 24hr and has an overnight rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

Theres a sign saying that the dunnes car park on henry st is 24 hour. But i remember driving past late and the shutter was down.

After nine (i think) you swipe your ticket to get to the elevators and when you are about to drive out, security opens the shutters for you. Havent used it myself but this is what im told.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

The carpark on Harveys Quay (Dunnes Stores) is now 24 hours, ideal spot.

Advertisement